David Gardiner has worked in over 250 productions as a director, actor and teacher in Europe and America. He has lived in England for more than 20 years; prior to that he was a company member of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. He is currently Professor of Acting at the University of Florida.
Selected Directing credits:
- Uncle Vanya, Aarus Teater, Denmark;
- A Cry Of Players, Skuespillerskolen-Odense, Denmark;
- Rashomon, Cassandra Theatre, Norway;
- Romeo and Juliet, York Players Theatre, England;
- Fri Os Fra . . ., Sorte Hest Teater, Copenhagen;
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, National Theatre (Young Vic), England;
- The Four Seasons, Citizen’s Theatre, Glasgow, Scotland;
- The Dumb Waiter, Long Warf Theatre, New Haven.