Policies and Procedures
The links below provide access to handbooks and policies that apply to the various groups of employees on campus, as well as to students (the Selected Policies Manual). For information on the policies for Atkinson Graduate School of Management faculty, please contact the AGSM dean's office.
The following policies are in force for "institution-wide" application. Where these policies and those in other publications vary, these policies shall govern. Questions can be directed to Willamette's Human Resources Director at (503) 370-6210. Training opportunities in support of these policies may be available for Willamette faculty and staff. If you are interested in training for you or your department, please contact Training and Development at extension 6631.
- Genetic Information Non-Discrimination
- Nursing Accommodation
- Disability Accommodation
- Drug Free Workplace
- Smoking Courtesy Policy
- Firearms/Weapons Policy
- Workplace Violence Policy
- Leave for Domestic Violence
- Military and Military Family Leave
- Jury Duty/Court Appearance Leave
- Gifts, Awards and Prizes from University Funds
- Consensual Relationship Policy
- Bereavement Policy (including OFLA Bereavement)