Willamette University is on a monthly payroll cycle. If you do not have direct deposit, your paycheck will be available in the Payroll office on the last business day of the month. At the end of each semester, students may submit self addressed stamped envelopes for paychecks to be mailed to their homes.
- Direct Deposit of wages is available to all students. Direct deposit form
- Campus job information is available in the Career Services.
An I-9 and W-4 form must be completed within three (3) days of hire. These forms must be completed and submitted to the student payroll office.
- Download Form W-4 for 2015
- Download Form I-9 [ Please read the instruction and complete the page 7. Acceptable documents of identification are listed in the page 9. ]
You can find your pay advices online via Webadvisor. Please follow the below steps after logging into Webadvisor.
- Click “Employees”
- Click “Pay Advices” under Employee Profile
Minimum WageMinimum Wage 2014: $9.10/hr
Minimum Wage 2015: $9.25/hr