WITS Email and Network Services
- Change Your Network Password
- Create A New Network Account
- Fusser's Guide
- Home (H) Drive
- View/Edit Your Mailgroups
- Academic Calendar
- Administrative Departments Listing
- Bias Incident Reporting Form
- Events Calendar
- Submit an Event
- Campus Use Only Forms
- Check Your Disk Usage (H Drive)
- CLA Faculty Forms
- Compass Card
- Faculty Information System
- Guest Parking Reservations
- Initiate a Project — OFFRR
Joint Academic/Administrative System Online
- Not Alone: Report Sexual Harassment & Violence
- Order WU Business Cards
Please contact your departmental administrative assistant for the account number needed to place your business card order.
- Parking Permit Application
- Risk Management
- Safe Driver Program
- Scheduling Event Request / View Currently Scheduled Events
- Service Requests (WITS)
- Tuition Exchange and Remission Information
- Vacation and Sick Leave Approval
- Vacation and Sick Leave Reporting
- WebEdit (Content Management)
- WebEdit Training Requests
- Web Development Service Requests
- Willamette Store — Forms for Faculty
- Work Orders (Facilities)
- Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- Campus Safety
- Centers of Excellence
- College of Law
- College of Liberal Arts
- CLA Dean's Office
- Human Resources
- Registrar's Office
- Travel Center
- Willamette Store
- Green Initiative Fund awards campus grants The awards will improve facilities, reduce waste and promote sustainability.
- Philosophy professor wins Fulbright Ivan Welty will teach, conduct research in Vietnam in 2016.
- Newspaper family gives AGSM $1 million The gift will help AGSM award scholarships to students taking nonprofit management courses.
- Professor Susik to attend national seminar The event is aimed to strengthen the teaching of art history to undergrads.
- Willamette honors class of 2015 Three acclaimed speakers helped celebrate the achievements of WU graduates on May 17.
Campus Web Cams
The Bearcat Bulletin is designed to help our community easily find and share information about Willamette’s people and programs. Adding announcements and events is simple — submit your announcement or to submit your event via Willamette’s event calendar. Submissions received by 5 p.m. on Thursday will be included in the weekly bulletin, which we’ll send on the first business day of the week.