2015 Senior Fund Drive
The 2015 Senior Fund Drive is a way for seniors to give back and say, "Thank you," to Willamette before graduation. Senior Fund Drive is led by co-chairs Garrett Maltzan and Paloma Hennessy with help from affinity chairs from all areas of campus. A senior gift is one way for graduates of the class of 2015 to transition from students to alumni and become part of the living legacy of Willamette.
- Gifts of any amount go directly to support Willamette students
- Support can be directed to the Willamette Fund (unrestricted fund) or to a specific department or club
- Each gift increases the value of a Willamette degree
- Senior Fund Drive is a great way to live Willamette's motto of "Non nobis solum nati sumus - not unto ourselves alone are we born"
Where Does the Money Go?
- Student scholarships
- Clubs and activities
- Campus resources
- Gifts can be given to specific departments or to the Willamette Fund
How Do I Give?
- At any Senior Fund Drive event
- Online with this giving form
Senior Fund Drive
Goal 50% participation among WU Seniors