Plan to Visit CampusA couple of tips that will allow us to plan a successful visit for you:
- Please contact us at least one week before you plan to visit. Last-minute visits can sometimes be accommodated, but we (especially our busy student hosts and tour guides) can do more for you if you give us time to plan.
- Please double-check our visit calendar to be certain that your visit date and time are available.
- Please read through our visit activity guidelines to design your time with us according to your age and stage in the admission process.
- Use our online visit form. (Generally our preferred method – thorough, quick, and easy.)
- Call the Office of Admission toll free at (503) 370-6680. (We prefer you to call us directly particularly if you are hoping to schedule a visit with less than one week’s notice. Skip the online form and let’s talk about what might be available).
- Email Sue Corner, our campus visit coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Email is also a great way to seek Sue’s help if you have questions or need clarification about your visit plans).