Prospective students and families are encouraged to visit Willamette throughout the year. We are eager to meet you and show you around our beautiful campus. There are various ways you can spend your time on campus depending on the season, your time frame and where you are in the admission process.
Step 1: Check our visit calendar to be certain your visit time frame will work.
Step 2: Think about visiting during one of our scheduled visit programs.
- Oregon Private College Week
- July 25-29, 2016
- Cardinal & Gold Day
- November 11, 2016
Step 3: Consider a personalized visit.
- View our visit activities and options, which depend on your age and applicant status.
- Schedule your visit in one of three convenient ways:
- Use our online visit form. (generally preferred method)
- Call our visit planning team at 503-370-6680. (If you're hoping to schedule a visit with less than one week's notice, skip the online form and call us directly.)
- Email our team of Admission interns at firstname.lastname@example.org. (This is also a good way to ask questions or get clarification about your visit plans.)
Would you like to schedule a group visit? If so, please complete our Specialty Visits form online and one of our Ambassadors will be in touch to help confirm the details.