All applicants to the MBA for Professionals must have:
- a bachelor degree from a U.S. college/university accredited by the appropriate U.S. regional institutional accrediting agency (or an equivalent degree from another country)
- at minimum, 3 years of post-bachelor degree, full-time professional work experience.
Applicants must submit all of the application documents listed below.
- Online Application – The completed MBA for Professionals online application. A personal statement is required as part of the official online application. Personal statements need to be mailed or emailed (email@example.com).
- Professional Resume - Your professional resume should detail your career progression and can include professional achievements and awards. Mail or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your most current resume to the MBA office.
- Two Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation (one professional and one personal) written by individuals who are familiar with your work performance, professional or leadership experience and character. We encourage letters be submitted directly from the author to the Willamette MBA for Professionals program. Letters may be mailed or emailed (email@example.com). An MBA alumni referral may count toward the letter requirement by completing the alumni referral form.
- GMAT or GRE Score - An official score from the Graduate Management Admission Test® (GMAT®) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE®), taken within the last five years. The Willamette University code for the GMAT is 3MZ-PZ-34 and the code for the GRE is 1181.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts of all academic course work. We encourage you to request transcripts be mailed directly to the Willamette MBA for Professionals office. Official transcripts submitted by applicants must be received in a sealed envelope and display the appropriate official signature and/or seal of the institution. Applicants whose degree(s) were granted outside of the U.S. must provide their official transcript(s) of all undergraduate and graduate course work accompanied by an English translation of the records and transcripts.
- Admission Interview – Applicants whose completed application materials indicate a potential for a positive admission decision will be invited by the Admission Committee to interview with the Assistant Dean/Director of Admission.
Supplemental application materials may be submitted electronically, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by mail to the Willamette University Portland Center:
Willamette University MBA for Professionals
905 NW 12th Avenue, Suite 110
Portland, Oregon 97209
Application Documents Cannot Be Returned
All application materials and documents submitted as part of the application process become the property of the Willamette University MBA program and cannot be returned.