The admitted student page is an online resource for applicants who have been admitted to the Willamette MBA Early Career and Career Change program for fall semester 2015. We will be adding information to this page frequently as they year progresses. Be sure to contact us with your questions. Email Judy O'Neill email@example.com, or call Judy, Aimee or Matt at 503-370-6167.
"Important Information for Fall Semester" Emails and "To Do" Lists
- Important Information for Fall Semester - June 6th Edition
- Willamette MBA "Do List #1"
- Career Management "Do List"
Important Information - by Topic
- Fall Semester Course Schedule
- Housing -- On Campus and Off Campus
- Roommate Interest Form
- Start Your Willamette Email Address and Network Account
- Acknowledge the Atkinson School Honor Code
- Excel Tutorial (coming soon)
- Laptop Requirement
General Information Directory for the Admitted Students
- General Information Directory for Admitted U.S. Applicants
- General Information Directory for Admitted International Applicants (Special information for international students is available at "Studying in the States" and "I've Been Accepted.")
Learn More and Connect with the Willamette MBA
- Read our Spring Semester 2015 Newsletter
- Read Willamette Ranked Oregon's Top MBA by Businessweek 2014
- Register for upcoming LIVE webinars or watch recordings of previous webinars
- Read our Fall 2014 Newsletter
- Download a PDF version of the Early Career and Career Change viewbook
- Download the most recent Dean's report: "Celebrating 40 Years of Exceptional Management Education"
- Download the previous Dean's reports: "Transformation - The MBA as A Springboard" "Innovation, Imagination, Ideas, Impact" and "People, Planet and Profits"
- Read recent editions of Atkinson News - the newsletter about faculty, students, alumni and events
- "Like" our Willamette MBA facebook page for the Early Career and Career Change MBA Program
- "Like" our Willamette MBA general facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter
- Map of Campus (our buildings are #4 and #5) [PDF-document]
- Campus Web Cams