Admitted StudentsThe admitted student page is an online resource for applicants who have been admitted to the Willamette MBA Early Career and Career Change program for fall semester 2015. We will be adding information to this page frequently as they year progresses. Be sure to contact us with your questions. Call 503-370-6167 (toll free within the U.S. at 1-866-MBA-AGSM) or email Judy O'Neill at email@example.com.
General Information Directory for the Admitted Students
- Information Directory for Admitted U.S. Applicants
- Information Directory for Admitted International Applicants
Special information for international students is available at "Studying in the States" and "I've Been Accepted."
Learn More and Connect with the Willamette MBA
- Fall Semester Course Schedule
- Read our Spring Semester 2015 Newsletter
- Read Willamette Ranked Oregon's Top MBA by Businessweek 2014
- Register for upcoming LIVE webinars or watch recordings of previous webinars
- Read our Fall 2014 Newsletter
- Visit our website at http://www.willamette.edu/mba
- Download a PDF version of the Early Career and Career Change viewbook
- Download the most recent Dean's report: "Celebrating 40 Years of Exceptional Management Education"
- Download the previous Dean's reports:"Transformation - The MBA as A Springboard" "Innovation, Imagination, Ideas, Impact" and "People, Planet and Profits"
- Read recent editions of Atkinson News - the newsletter about faculty, students, alumni and events
- "Like" our Willamette MBA facebook page for the Early Career and Career Change MBA Program
- "Like" our Willamette MBA general facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter
- Map of Campus (our buildings are #4 and #5) [PDF-document]
- Campus Web Cams