Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) provides comprehensive support for law students. This office is where students conduct most of their daily business -- turning in Legal Research and Writing assignments, registering for classes, scheduling rooms for student organization events, and rescheduling examinations -- just to name a few. The OSA also oversees registration for law courses, administering examinations, and Commencement in the spring.
- Please empty your lockers by Friday, July 31st. In August we empty out any unclaimed contents and either donate items to the Salvation Army or text books to WUPILP and re-key the locker combinations. Lockers are automatically assigned every Fall semester to incoming 1L students ONLY. All returning students can sign up for a locker during the first two weeks of classes. We do not assign lockers early for returning students.
Summer 2015 Grades & Transcripts.
- Grades for Summer session #1 are due on Monday, July 27th. The ETA for online viewing is Friday, July 31st.
- Grades for Summer session #2 are due on Monday, August 31st. The ETA for online viewing is Friday, September 4th.
- Transcripts will not be available for summer courses until the week of September 8th.
Fall 2015 Registration.
- Mon, April 13 - Fri, August 21, 2015. Web registration will remain open for students to make adjustments to their schedules over the summer until 4:00 p.m. on Friday, August 21, 2015. Any changes to registration after this date and time must be made in person with an Add/Drop form at the OSA.
Departmental Moves on Campus/Campus Map.
This has been a busy summer on campus. The planning and implementation of the departmental moves were made with a goal in mind to streamline processes for students, staff, and faculty. For example, the Financial Aid Department and the University Registrar's Office have moved from the Putnum University Center to the first floor of Waller Hall. This move better serves students so there's only one place they need to go for financial aid, registration, and student account issues. Click here to view a campus map which highlights the departmental moves that mostly affect students.
Class Attendance Tracking.
The attendance tracking in JASON is recorded weekly as we receive attendance sheets from the faculty; however, it is ultimately the student's responsibility to track attendance, as reporting in JASON may not always be up to date.
If you find a discrepancy in the records (for example, if you were marked absent on a day that you were in class), email or contact the professor to ask them to notify the OSA to correct the attendance date in question. We can only make a correction if the request is from the Professor. If you know you were absent on a certain date, but JASON doesn't reflect it, please contact either the professor or the OSA to see if the attendance sheets have been turned in for the class in question.
OSA Notary Policy Change.
Effective July 1, 2013, the OSA notary services are limited to WUCL students and graduates for purposes of application to state bar examinations.
WU Network Resources
- WUCL Google Calendar (Subscribe!)
- Submit Event Calendar Item
- Submit Digital Signage Request
- Virtual EMS
- View Current WUCL Digital Signage (must be on campus)
Mark Your Calendar
Rick's Cafe Regular Hours
- Mon - Thurs: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Fri: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Weekends: Closed
The Bearcat Bulletin is designed to help our community easily find and share information about Willamette’s people and programs. Adding announcements and events is simple — submit your announcement or to submit your event via Willamette’s event calendar. Submissions received by 5 p.m. on Thursday will be included in the weekly bulletin, which we’ll send on the first business day of the week.