Billing and Payment Information
Bills for Tuition and Fees
Willamette University bills students on a semester basis for tuition, fees, room & meal plan, and other incurred charges. The initial statements for fall and spring semesters are distributed mid July and mid December, respectively. Subsequent statements are distributed on a monthly basis. The first bill that you will receive as a student will be distributed via U.S. mail. All other bills after your initial bill will be posted to Willamette's online billing and payment system, Bill+Payment. You will receive an email notification to your Willamette email address when the eBill is posted to Bill+Payment. For more information on how to use Willamette's online billing system please view the Bill+Payment Access and Information web page.
Please note that students are responsible for setting up authorized users on Bill+Payment. Parents and guardians will not be able to access Bill+Payment until their student has set them up as an authorized user.
Paying Your Bill
Payment for tuition and fees is due by the first day of class each semester, unless you are enrolled in the University payment plan. Each bill includes a due date on the top portion of the statement. Your options for paying your bill are explained below.
- Mail a check to the Student Accounts Office at Willamette University. Please include the student's name and ID number on the check and mail it to the following address:
- Pay online through Bill+Payment, Willamette's online billing & payment system. For more information on how to make a payment through Bill+Payment, please view the Bill+Payment Access and Information web page.
- Pay in person via cash or check at the Student Accounts window located in Waller Hall on the 1st floor.
- Enroll in the University payment plan administered by Tuition Management Systems (TMS) and make payments throughout the academic year. The payment plan is interest-free and payment schedules can be spread out over 8, 10 or 12 months. The payment plan has an application fee of $75 for the year. For more information on the payment plan, please contact TMS at 1-800-722-4867 or visit https://willamette.afford.com.
- International students only: Willamette offers international students the opportunity to save money on exchange rates and bank fees through our partnership with peerTransfer. For additional information or to make a payment using peerTransfer, please visit https://www.peertransfer.com.