Looking for the "Internal" website?
The "Internal" website has been replaced by several "doorway" pages with content designed for admitted students, students, faculty and staff. The links to those pages are above.
If you currently have your browser's default homepage set to www.willamette.edu/internal you will want to change that setting to the "doorway" page that makes the most sense to you. If you need assistance changing your browser's default homepage please contact the WITs help desk at x6767 (503.370.6767).
Campus Web Cams
- Altman tests muscles' reaction to vibration His experiment suggests myosin, a motor protein, is behind muscles' unusual behavior.
- Speaker probes China's pollution problem Ma Jun, an environmental activist, discusses his work during the Dempsey Lecture Series.
- Hawai'i Club hosts 26th lu'au celebration View photos commemorating the charm of the annual event.
- Commencement speakers picked for 2015 Speakers for the undergrad, graduate schools will share remarks May 17.
- Professor wins Oregon Book Award Visiting English professor Andrea Stolowitz earns recognition for her play, "Ithaka."
The Bearcat Bulletin is designed to help our community easily find and share information about Willamette’s people and programs. Adding announcements and events is simple — submit your announcement or to submit your event via Willamette’s event calendar. Submissions received by 5 p.m. on Thursday will be included in the weekly bulletin, which we’ll send on the first business day of the week.