Willamette University recognizes that you play a critical role in your student’s success and in the WU community at large. Stay informed with what's happening on and off campus with WU News, and with the event links on the right side of this page and use our resource links to stay involved with Willamette and your student.
Parent Information Form
Please fill out the parent information form if you haven't already provided Willamette with this information, or if your information has changed.
Whether serving as a career advisor, assisting staff at a networking event, or helping with regional programming, volunteers are always welcome and appreciated. Contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations at email@example.com or at 503-375-5304 for information on current volunteer opportunities.
The cornerstone of the Career Network, the Career Advisor Program is a rich collection of Willamette alumni, parents and friends who prove the old adage: it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. Connections are essential to success and one of the most valuable resources alumni have is their connection to other Willamette alumni. Sign up to be an advisor at the Career Network page in The Compass. Interested alumni and parents can also contact Colleen Sump directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WU student accepted into PPIA Through the highly selective program, Martha Sonato '15 will learn about public policy.
- Maslenitsa, the Russian Mardi Gras Through dances, food and the burning of effigies, Willamette University celebrated Maslenitsa Feb. 28.
- Filmmaker's experiences inspire students Maren Grainger-Monsen shared how she uses science and art to advocate for social change.
- Making Music in Nepal WU students and faculty members are performing at the Kathmandu Jazz Conservatory during spring break.
- Economics professor wins grant Yan Liang is traveling to China to investigate the causes, effects of shadow banks.