Bill+Payment Access and Information
Access to Bill+Payment, Willamette University's online billing and payment system
Bill+Payment can be accessed using the following links:
- Authorized User Access - Students need to add parents and guardians as authorized users to access Bill+Payment.
Please note: The Bill+Payment system does not function properly when utilizing the Safari web browser. Please use another browser, such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox, when accessing Bill+Payment.
- How do I create an account on Bill+Payment?
- How do I add my parent/guardian as an authorized user?
- How do I access my bill on Bill+Payment?
- How do I view my current account balance on Bill+Payment?
- Why are there different account balances under "Account Activity"?
- How do I make a payment through Bill+Payment?
- How do I make a credit card payment?
Students are automatically enrolled in Bill+Payment, Willamette University's online tuition billing and payment system. Students can log in to Bill+Payment using their Willamette University username and password. Parents and guardians will need to be added as authorized users by their student to access Bill+Payment.
Please note: If a parent or guardian is an authorized user on QuikPAY, Willamette's previous billing system, they will need to be set up as an authorized user on Bill+Payment. Due to security reasons, authorized user information was not transferred from QuikPAY to Bill+Payment.[back to top]
- Log in to Bill+Payment.
- Select Authorized Users from sub-menu under "My Account" (see below), then click on "Add Authorized User".
- Enter the e-mail address where your parent/guardian would prefer to receive communications from Bill+Payment.
- Select "yes" or "no" to allow access or prevent access, respectively, to your tuition statements and your payment history. Select "Continue".
- Accept "Agreement to Add Authorized User".
- Your parent or guardian will receive two e-mails from Bill+Payment. One e-mail will include the URL link to Bill+Payment and their user name (e-mail address). The second e-mail will include the temporary password for Bill+Payment. Parents/guardians will need to input their name and establish a permanent password after logging in to Bill+Payment for the first time.
[back to top]
eBills will be posted on Bill+Payment once per month. You will receive an e-mail notification from the Student Accounts Office when eBills are loaded on Bill+Payment. Proceed as follows to access your eBill:
- Students: Click on the hyperlink within the email, which will take you to the "Access to Bill+Payment" portion of the Bill+Payment FAQ web page. Click on "Student Access" and a log in screen will appear. Log in to Bill+Payment using your Willamette University username and password.
- Parents/guardians: Click on the hyperlink within the email, which will take you directly to the Bill+Payment authorized user log in screen
- Students and parents/guardians: After logging in to Bill+Payment, select "eBills" from the menu (see below). Under eBills, select a statement date from the drop down box and click "Go". An eBill statement will appear on the screen. You may also access your eBill by clicking "View" under the "Most Recent Billing Statement" section of the eBills screen. Please note that if an eBill has not been loaded to Bill+Payment, there will not be an statement drop down box and you will see the following message on the "eBills" screen: "You have no billing statements at this time".
You may view your current account balance in several locations on Bill+Payment:
- When you first log into Bill+Payment, your current balance is listed under "Current Account Status" on the "My Account" screen (see below).
- Your current balance is found on the "Payments" screen when you select "Make a Payment".
- Your current balance can be found on the "eBills" screen next to "Statement Amount". Please note that "Statement Amount" is the amount from your most recent eBill and may differ from your current balance. Your current balance incorporates account activity since the most recent statement was loaded to Bill+Payment. Please note that if an eBill has not been loaded to your account there will not be a Statement Balance on the "eBills" screen. However, there will be a current account balance on the screen.
[back to top]
When you select "Account Activity" from the menu or from "Current Account Status" on the "My Account" screen, you will see a term based presentation of your student account activity. If you click in the box next to "View transactions by term" (see below) you will see a few options to view your Account Activity. Typically, the options will consist of the two most recent terms (Spring 20XX and Fall 20XX) and "All" activity. In addition, you will see a balance next to each term in the drop down box. Please disregard the term balances when determining the current balance due. The purpose of the "Account Activity" screen is to view charges, payments, financial aid, and other activity on your account. Please see "How do I view my current account balance on Bill+Payment?" for instructions on how to access your current balance due.