Duties of the Vice President
The Vice President of the Associated Students of Willamette University is constitutionally assigned the following responsibilities:
- To assume the duties of the president in their absence.
- To serve as the president of the senate.
- To cast a vote in the senate in the case of a tie.
- To nominate a President Pro Tempore, who is to be approved by the Senate and serve as the President of the Senate in the case of the Vice President’s absence.
- To serve as the chair of the Elections Commission in overseeing the elections process.
To be determined.