Keele is located halfway between Birmingham and Manchester providing easy access to rail stations and airports. Keele University is a unique European university in that most of the students live on campus. There are over forty student clubs and international students are encouraged to join. Find information for exchange students through Keele's International Student website and the Study Abroad Office page.
WU students take regular Keele University courses. This program is recommended for all majors. Please note that some classes may not be available to international students. Find a list of departments on Keele's website, in order to find names of classes (modules) click on a field of study. Find more detailed course descriptions by clicking on each module code to the left of the paragraph description.
Students live in university housing, usually single rooms with shared bathrooms, living spaces, and kitchens.
The Keele program is available in either the fall or spring semester. Fall semester starts late September and ends late December; spring semester starts late January and ends early June.
Please see the Willamette Sponsored Programs Cost Matrix for detailed explanation of the cost of each program. More information about the estimated costs on for housing can be found on Keele's website. During the Spring semester all Keele students, including international students, must vacate their dorm rooms during the 3-4 week Easter Break. Most students travel during this time but some on-campus housing is available.
- Keele University
- Keele Study Abroad Office (international student resources)
- Course information at Keele
- Application process for Keele (do not complete the application until advised by the OIE)
- Estimated living costs at Keele (See the Accommodation, Exchange Package, How to Pay and Budget/Living Costs tabs. The Tuition information does not apply to exchange students.)
- Willamette World News: United Kingdom
- Local Weather
- Embassy of England: historical and government information
- CIA World Factbook
- Lonely Planet Guide
- City of Keele